Saturday, March 29, 2014

Browsing Through The Best Little Shops...

I'm so ready for spring. A little window shopping through the best little shops is always an excellent way to perk myself up. I'm so excited by some of the items I found this evening, I just have to share...
 Beginning my tour of the shops here at spankyluvsvintage I found this groovy vintage Max Factor Big perfume pendant necklace. I love the color, and the charm in this piece. It just exudes fun. It makes me smile. There are so many remarkable items in this shop! Start here to see all the wonderful vintage items currently available in this fabulous shop.


My next stop was at papercherries. This shop is just bursting with fabulous vintage items! One of my favorite items in this wonderful shop is this Royal Crown, 1950s Flowered China Boot Vase. I just love the details on this little boot vase. The little blue and yellow flowers, red berries and green leaves make me happy just looking at them. Stop by and see what reaches out and grabs you.



The final stop for this evening was here at zizzybob. This cheerful, sunny handmade fabric postcard is just too cute to resist. Such a fun way to mail some happiness to someone special. This is a fun shop with many wonderful handmade items (and a few vintage ones, too). Barbara has a great selection of quilt blocks that quilters won't want to miss.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out LaNelle!
    very nice post by the way!

    ReplyDelete