Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Fab Finds Weekly Wish List From Best Little Shops

I think I may have a bit of bunny on the brain syndrome when I did my window shopping at Best Little Shops today. Spring is in the air
so let's get hopping and do some shopping!

First up is this adorable Alice
in Wonderland 1950's book
illustration
from VeejayIllustrated  

This one takes me back to
my good ole days remembering
the first time I discovered
these classical stories. 
And the joy of now getting
to share them with the
Grand Babies is also
 lot's of fun!






Next.... is this cute cute

cute (did I say cute?)
vintage perfume
bunny locket 
from LoveLockets  
I can't imagine
that you could wear
this anywhere without
it being noticed and
adored.



How about this darling  

Vintage ceramic Easter Basket
from anyoldtime  
I could think of lots
of tiskets and taskets
to store in this little basket.









Why not let Best Little Shops be your next shopping destination ? Fab Finds are easily found and just waiting to be discovered there.






2 comments: