Monday, March 17, 2014

My Fab Finds Weekly Wish List From Best Little Shops

I did some window shopping at Best Little Shops Online today and simply had to start a wish list of some of my fave Fab Finds. It was hard to narrow my choices down to 3 things but there's no rule against adding to a wish list later on right?

Check out this 

Vintage Atomic Circles Space Age Coat with Circular Pocket Futuristic Ivory and Brown Avant Garde Sputnick Coat - Very Rudi Gernreich 

Yes I borrowed that description from OmAgainVintage ......  man I could sure give Jane Jetson a run for the money in this one!







Next on my wish list is this adorable


Vintage Gilner 1950 Planter Red Pixie , California Pottery 1950 Collectible from papercherries  .

I can think of so many things to stuff inside this little Pixie planter and doesn't he look so snazzy and cheerful in his red outfit?




My final fab find for my Wish list today is

Freshwater Pearl Hair Pins - White Pearl Wedding Bobby Pins - Set of Six - Made to Order from GypsyBling

I think that with the warm weather we've been having in my 

neck of the woods....who needs a wedding to wear these to? 

These would look great in my hair on any occasion :)



         

Why not let Best Little Shops be your next shopping destination ? Fab Finds are easily found and just waiting to be discovered there.


 





3 comments: